About the Instructor
Ross Shales is a Personal Financial Representative living in New Orleans for 22 years. His knowledge and understanding of the people in this community help him provide over 4500 customers with an outstanding level of service. He is proud to work with a company who’s been serving satisfied customers for over 70 years. Mr. Shales can offer quality insurance that’s affordable and understands how important price and service are for a long-lasting relationship.
- Residential Property Policies:50 Minutes
- Break 10 Minutes
- Post-Katrina Property Insurance Environment: 30 Minutes
- Break 10 Minutes
- Pricing Factors for Residential Properties: 20 Minutes
This course will provide the student with an understanding of the different types of residential insurance property policies and general pricing factors.
As a result of this instruction, students will be able to:
- display a general knowledge of the different types of residential property policies and explain their purpose and function.
- determine the different types of policies which might apply to particular residential housing circumstances to assist the home buyer.
- ascertain general areas of concern about different home insurance companies and apply those concerns to the home buyer’s experience.
- apply general pricing factors for residential property policies to best ensure the home buyer can afford his/her house.
All materials needed for this course are included in this manual.
If this course if given in a live format, then you must be present for the full two hours of the course to receive credit for attending.
Vendor or School Policies
There are no educational pre-requisites for this course.
Registration for this course may be completed by phone, fax or email.Payment is due on or before the start of class. Any attempt to take this course under an assumed identity will forfeit your right to a certificate of completion and may result in sanctions by the Louisiana State Real EstateCommission.
You must complete a Student Identify Affidavit attesting that you completed this course yourself.
You must be present for the entire two-hour session to receive creditfor attendance. Partial credit is not given for partial attendance.
Instructors may not, in any venue, answer questions of a personal or legal nature, and students should not interpret any information received from instructors or course content as being legal advice.
Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of class.
If this course is given in a live format, then you must be present for the full two hours of the course to receive credit for attending. You must submit your Louisiana State real estate license number so that we can report your hours to the Louisiana Real Estate Commission.