About the Instructor
Rosalyn A. Bryant, Louisiana State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser #R1179
- MODULE ONE: ANSI Standards – 60min
- BREAK – 10min
- MODULE TWO: Measurement Process – 100min
- BREAK – 10min
- MODULE THREE: Bringing It altogether – 60min
This course will provide the student with an understanding of ANSI Standards, the measurement process and be able to measure and calculate living and non-living areas.
Examples will be used to explain the concepts covered in this course, and by the end of the seminar, the student will be familiar with the core aspects of these topics as well as anticipated changes that are relevant for real estate consumers to be aware of.
As a result of this instruction, students will be able to:
- Understand ANSI standards, what is and is not considered the living area, the difference between finished and unfinished areas and be able to describe differentiating factor between the living area and non-living area.
- A beginning understanding the measurement process, and be able to measure a simple, non-complex, single-story dwelling.
- Understand the measurement process and be able to convert interior measurements to exterior measurements and explain why/when this is needed, be able to measure and calculate the living area and non-living area of non-complex properties, and identify difficulties determining measurements.
All materials needed for this course are included in this manual. Links to additional materials are included in the Sources section at the end of this manual.
If this course is given in a live format, then you must be present for the full four hours of the course to receive credit for attending.
Vendor or School Policies
There are no educational pre-requisites for this course.
Registration for this course may be completed by phone, fax or email. Payment is due on or before the start of class. Any attempt to take this course under an assumed identity will forfeit your right to a certificate of completion and may result in sanctions by the Louisiana State Real Estate Commission.
You must be present for the entire four-hour session to receive credit for attendance. Partial credit is not given for partial attendance.
Instructors may not, in any venue, answer questions of a personal or legal nature, and students should not interpret any information received from instructors or course content as being legal advice.
Please turn off all cell phones prior to the start of class.
You must be present for the full four hours of the course to receive credit for attending. You must submit your Louisiana State real estate license number so that we can report your hours to the Louisiana Real Estate Commission.